- COVID-19 Educational Resources are posted here.
- Scrubs Online is launched! To sign up for more information and updates, click here.
- HFMN has made the Health Care Core Curriculum online. Contact Anthony Schaffhauser at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- TCCP members: For current information about clinical site requirements related to COVID, click here.
- The Minnesota Simulation in Healthcare Partnership, located at http://healthforceminnesota.org/educators_college/simulation.html, is now available to anyone in Minnesota. The login is Simulation and the password is Simulation.
- Resources for Clinical Substitution document are posted here.
- COVID-19 "Tabletop Exercise" is posted here. Use this as a thought exercise, with your department, a checklist, or however else you see fit. If you use this, please let Jennifer.Eccles@winona.edu know what you learned so we may continue to develop this resource.
September 2020: Minnesota's Health Care Employment Amid a Pandemic
February 2019: Free Download: HealthForce Minnesota's Snapshot 2017-2018
August 28, 2018: Giving Seniors a Reason to Celebrate Seniors Day
June 18, 2018: St. Cloud Middle School and High School Scrubs Camps