Information for Grant Seekers:
HealthForce Minnesota is a collaborative partnership of education, industry and community that was created to transform health care education and delivery. We explore and develop new collaborative models that integrate health science education and practice, and have the potential for sustainability. One of the strategies we employ is providing grant opportunities. The organization uses grants much like venture capital, with a long-term goal that HealthForce Minnesota share in the return on investment.
HealthForce Minnesota looks forward to funding projects that spur innovation, have the potential for significant regional, statewide, or national impact, and include leveraged resources in the form of both in-kind and cash contributions.
Over the past six years, we have supported dozens of projects that test new and innovative ways of improving healthcare practice, education, and research.
|HealthForce Minnesota project & partner map FY06–FY12|
The funding cycle begins with a request for proposals. The RFP gives more specific information about any highlighted focus within our general grant guidelines. All projects must include one of HealthForce Minnesota's partners:
- Aging Services of Minnesota
- Allina Hospitals and Clinics
- Benedictine Health System
- Care Providers of Minnesota, Inc.
- Children's Hospitals & Clinics of Minnesota
- Fairview Health Systems
- Hennepin County Medical Center
- Inver Hills Community College
- Lake Superior College
- Minneapolis Community and Technical College
- Minneapolis Community Planning & Economic Development
- Minnesota Hospital Association
- Minnesota State College-Southeast Technical
- Minnesota State University — Mankato
- Normandale Community College
- Olmsted County Public Health Services
- Olmsted Medical Center
- Pine Technical College
- Rice Memorial Hospital
- Ridgewater College
- Riverland Community College
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Winona County Public Health Services
- Winona Health
- Winona Public Schools
- Winona State University
- Workforce Development, Inc.
Collaborations that go well beyond the listed partners are welcome as long as they include a partner. Should you need assistance finding a good partnership fit, please call the HealthForce Minnesota office at (507) 280-5034. We will help explore the possibilities and connect you with the most appropriate partner.